Effective Spend Senior Campaign Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Effective Spend

1 Interview Review

Senior Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Effective Spend (Austin, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

I got reached out to on LinkedIn for a Senior Campaign Manager job opportunity and decided to take the interview. The initial interview was a phone screening with the hiring manager. This was an easy interview to get an idea of my past experiences. Then I got scheduled for an in person interview. This was a panel style interview (about 6 people) where I was asked about different campaigns I've worked on, types of paid media I've worked in, etc. I was pleased when I was asked very specific questions regarding PPC and paid media in general, because many interviews I've had in the past didn't go as in depth in that field. This showed me that I could learn a lot from this group of people and was excited to potentially get the chance to work with them. At the end of my interview I was asked to do a 30 minute Adwords assessment of a current account they had and present my findings to the panel. After my interview they asked for my references and shortly after I received the offer. Overall I had a very positive experience in my interview. Tip: Everyone in my interview were extremely good interviewers(didn't show if they liked your answers or not). Don't let this sway you, this group of people are some of the nicest, open and most helpful when you actually get the opportunity to work with them.

Interview Questions

• How many clients have you worked on at a time?   Answer Question
  • What types of budgets did my past clients have?   Answer Question
  • Describe a challenge you've faced with an account and how you solved it?   Answer Question
  • What are your career goals and why are you looking to make a career change?   Answer Question