Efinancial Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Efinancial Account Executive Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Efinancial (Bellevue, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who saw my resume online; easy phone interview; filled out application and completed 2-3 hr long online personality test. Met with 3 managers and the president over 3 office visits. Typical sales and background questions. Also, did a job shadow. (job seemed incredibly easy). 5 total interviews; 3 total office visits; 0 job offers; 0 explanations as to why I wasn't selected. My impression is that Efinancial is looking for Sales Reps with a very specific personality type. Your past sales experience almost doesn't matter.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you instead of all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Efinancial

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Efinancial (Rolling Meadows, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first, then scheduled one-on-one. At the site, met with 1st manager, then sat down with an employee to listen and see day to day ops. Last was the training manager. Overall about 1 and a half hours.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had a negative situation and had to react quickly   Answer Question
    • what words would your peers use to describe you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Efinancial in January 2009.

Interview

After the initial phone interview, you come in twice to meet face to face. Each visit, you'll meet with 2 out of the four managers.

Interview Questions

• Transaction selling versus Relationship/ Consultative Selling.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The pay is better in the beginning and gets worse the longer you stay.