Efinancial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Efinancial Interview Questions

2.6

Data Steward Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Efinancial (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online. It was a four-part process.
    1. Phone screen with Human Resources.
    2. Skype interview with a VP of IT and Manager.
    3. In-person interview with two VPs, AVP and Manager in Bellevue.
    - They offered to fly me to Bellevue but I chose to drive.
    - No reimbursement for hotel or rental car. (This was fine - just noting more as an fyi.)
    4. Offer conversation was via email and phone within a week of final interview.
    - It was a generous and fair offer.
    - I was offered the role but it was rescinded because I was slow to make a decision. I was very interested in the role but struggled to decide if I wanted to live in Bellevue. (When I drove up, I got to experience Bellevue traffic which can be challenging at times.)

Everyone was very professional throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• The early rounds of the interview process focused on my skill set. The later rounds focused on current data challenges and the data strategy for the next few years.

The last interview did give me the "Ball Test" to test for critical thinking. I had never had this question before in an interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Efinancial (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty extensive interviewing. Started out with a response to my email. Asking to submit my resume. Then a call back asking to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview asked mostly about why I applied and why I think they should hire me. Then she followed up with a lot of information about the position .. Pay, benefits, perks, and then she said she would get back to me ,, and she did.. To schedule a interview. The interviewed was a little different. It was overall a good experience. I wasn't offered the job right away but I was called in for a 2nd interview and then offered a position. The last person to interview me was the director of Sales.. Great guy he even walked me all the way down to the parking lot afterwards. He is the most amazing person. Super involved and has a genuine sense of buy in with the Company. But so does all the management.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations from management   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a negotiation at all. It was pretty clear that is was a training path that included a decent pay while they provided the classes , training and licensing paid for by the Company.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Efinancial.

Interview

Process was fast. HR contacted me after I applied by dice.com. He asked me about my experience and some easy technical questions. Then a 3hrs. technical interview on-site was scheduled with a group of people including managers and Sr. SDE's.

Interview Questions

• They ask about my experience (more focused on Microsoft stack), some questions about attitude and personality and moderate DB and Merge/Sorting questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No salary negotiation.

Customer Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Efinancial (Rosemont, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview that takes about 45 minutes, next would be an in-person interview with 2-3 managers one at a time, and finally there is a very laid back final interview that takes less than thirty minutes or so. The whole process takes about 3-4 weeks with Eric following up and letting you know if you received the job offer. Eric is a very helpful HR representative.

Management Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Efinancial.

Interview

Received email from internal recruiter. Had a call from senior executive. Never heard anything else. If companies want to BE a professional company, then they must ACT like a professional company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Efinancial (Bellevue, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Very fast, its an assembly line

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of the phone   1 Answer

Looked like a chop shop or a Mcdonalds drive thru

BDM-entry Inside Sales-agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Efinancial (Bellevue, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed via the phone with an HR rep. Next-interviewed via the phone with a sales manager. Last-interviewed onsite with two sales managers and the HR rep. Three days after the interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why Efinanical? You have alot of sales experience-so why do you want to work for Efinancial?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You have to start in the entry inside sales position and earn a promotion to become an agent. So there is no negotiation on the starting salary. The agents do make decent money however and the leads are very warm, so it is worth the effort to earn a promotion. The company is growing and provides a great opportunity; especially with a still difficult economy.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Efinancial (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Found the job posted on glassdoor.com and applied. I received a phone call the following day that consisted of a 15 minute phone screen. At the end of the phone screen I was asked to come into the office the next day for two interviews with two different managers. Less than 30 minutes after leaving the interviews I was called again to be asked back in as soon as possible. When I came in the third time I interviewed with 'The Boss' as everyone called him and the person who trains newbie's. I was called less than an hour later with a job offer. I'm deciding whether or not to take this position this weekend since I got a few offers at once.

The office is clean, well lit, and very festive. The questions were mostly behavioral but also included hypothetical questions and the standard 'why should we hire you... why do you want to work here' stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. There is a base and a commission/bonus structure in place. If you want to make more money then you work faster. It doesn't get easier than that.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Efinancial (Bellevue, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who saw my resume online; easy phone interview; filled out application and completed 2-3 hr long online personality test. Met with 3 managers and the president over 3 office visits. Typical sales and background questions. Also, did a job shadow. (job seemed incredibly easy). 5 total interviews; 3 total office visits; 0 job offers; 0 explanations as to why I wasn't selected. My impression is that Efinancial is looking for Sales Reps with a very specific personality type. Your past sales experience almost doesn't matter.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you instead of all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Efinancial (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Direct response question and answer. There were two separate one person interviews. One person walks you through the skills portion and the second one focused more towards the sales abilities of the person being interviewed.