Efinancial Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Insurance Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Efinancial (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty extensive interviewing. Started out with a response to my email. Asking to submit my resume. Then a call back asking to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview asked mostly about why I applied and why I think they should hire me. Then she followed up with a lot of information about the position .. Pay, benefits, perks, and then she said she would get back to me ,, and she did.. To schedule a interview. The interviewed was a little different. It was overall a good experience. I wasn't offered the job right away but I was called in for a 2nd interview and then offered a position. The last person to interview me was the director of Sales.. Great guy he even walked me all the way down to the parking lot afterwards. He is the most amazing person. Super involved and has a genuine sense of buy in with the Company. But so does all the management.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations from management   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not a negotiation at all. It was pretty clear that is was a training path that included a decent pay while they provided the classes , training and licensing paid for by the Company.

Insurance Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Efinancial (Bellevue, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Very fast, its an assembly line

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of the phone   1 Answer

Looked like a chop shop or a Mcdonalds drive thru

BDM-entry Inside Sales-agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Efinancial (Bellevue, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed via the phone with an HR rep. Next-interviewed via the phone with a sales manager. Last-interviewed onsite with two sales managers and the HR rep. Three days after the interview, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why Efinanical? You have alot of sales experience-so why do you want to work for Efinancial?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You have to start in the entry inside sales position and earn a promotion to become an agent. So there is no negotiation on the starting salary. The agents do make decent money however and the leads are very warm, so it is worth the effort to earn a promotion. The company is growing and provides a great opportunity; especially with a still difficult economy.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Efinancial (Bellevue, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who saw my resume online; easy phone interview; filled out application and completed 2-3 hr long online personality test. Met with 3 managers and the president over 3 office visits. Typical sales and background questions. Also, did a job shadow. (job seemed incredibly easy). 5 total interviews; 3 total office visits; 0 job offers; 0 explanations as to why I wasn't selected. My impression is that Efinancial is looking for Sales Reps with a very specific personality type. Your past sales experience almost doesn't matter.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you instead of all the other applicants?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Efinancial (Bellevue, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was initially called and set up with a phone interview. After, I was invited back for a face to face with a few members of the team. Everyone was very friendly and informative

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Everything was very smoothe