Egen Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Egen Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Egen Solutions.

Interview

Java coding round, remote training, a final selection interview, and marketing. HR was very professional, Training is good and very useful. Waste of time if you expect them to differ from other consultancies in terms of resume marketing.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Naperville, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

After training you get a project to complete, and then you have interview with the marketing team which is a tough interview for newbies. Good feedback from the interviewer. After that the team got me ready for Client interviews and then your work begins.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Naperville, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was long and difficult. I interviewed in JS and Angular mostly, with some problem solving and HTMl/CSS in the mix. I was asked a gamut of questions on JS and had to implement many things in JS and AngularJS.

Interview Questions

• Create a directive to simulate the Twitter tweet box. So, basically max. characters of 140, which reduces as the user types and stop the user from typing beyond 140 characters.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was a hacker rank challenge , a 1 hr multiple choice interviews. followed by a zoom video call interview .The HR said two people will be interviewing me but only one showed up and said the other one was busy. the questions were related to my resume and then question on JAVA collections usage of array lists and writing comparator . He also did ask for threads and synchronization on singletons. All went well so the HR called the next day to let me know that there will be a final round were i have to submit a code challenge on github .I completed the challenge (front end mostly angular and Build system) .I did not get a call for a week after that, even the HR did not attend the call. then called the recruiter who was also in contact and he said that i did not have the experience to get work immediatley

Corporate Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Probably the most unethical, unprofessional and lackadaisical process I've engaged. After a presentation to the CEO and Co-Founder, Egen confirmed they would be sending me an offer letter. Turns out they reneged their intentions and told me they're going in another direction.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about analyzing a set of data and making sure it's accurate?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Egen Solutions.

Interview

Applied via a recruiter, the process took 2 days.
    Interview: 1st round was telephonic and the interviewer calls in late. Starts her rapid fire round with questions on Java.
    Not attentive to the answers rather it sounded like she was googling for the next question.
    The interviewer behaved arrogantly throughout the interview and there was no iota of decency to even end the call on a polite note.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Egen Solutions in August 2016.

Interview

The recruiter called me and told that they have both contract as well as full time positions.I had an initial hackerrank round and then a telephonic interview The hacker rank round was for 2 hours which had five multiple choice and five programs.The telephonic interview was based on core Java.

Interview Questions

• What is seleriazable and Externalizable Interface?   Answer Question
    • Difference between factory and abstract factory design pattern?   Answer Question
    • How did you use multithreading in your recent project?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Egen Solutions in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and set up a phone interview.
    Phone interview: Unprofessional and irrelevant at its best. First, the interviewer called 45 minutes late and did not even apologize. Then started firing questions without any greetings or introduction. Asked Core Java questions, many of which were completely unnecessary for a Software Engineer to know by heart. Felt like an oral quiz at school. Add to that her tone was strict, almost rude. Complete waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. We need to be prepared and able to answer questions... The way it is set up first round is for technical screening followed by two other rounds of technical code reviews. I felt the interviewer knew what she was doing. I qualified for the first two rounds but was rejected in the final round..overall the process was thorough and very professional. Would have loved to be selected but can't hold them responsible for my shortcoming.Will apply again for sure!

Interview Questions

• Core Java questions, collections, multi threading ,datastructures , scenario based questions etc.   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

Interview

Recruiter from Egen scheduled an interview for me.One lady from Egen Solutions called me on time. She asked me to introduce myself as it is a common question in any interview. She is into the core java concepts and then asked some other questions relating to the collection framework and all.