Egen Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Egen Solutions

2.8

Corporate Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Probably the most unethical, unprofessional and lackadaisical process I've engaged. After a presentation to the CEO and Co-Founder, Egen confirmed they would be sending me an offer letter. Turns out they reneged their intentions and told me they're going in another direction.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about analyzing a set of data and making sure it's accurate?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egen Solutions.

Interview

Great and thorough

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

A initial phone call with recruiter who scheduled a technical phone call round. The technical phone call had rapid fire questions in basic java OOP and also some advanced concepts of java. After that I had to do a coding challenge in Java web services. I had to develop a web service. Which took around 2 days and finally in the third round a online video and screen sharing call is conducted. Two people ask you to open up your code and make changes and they make sure that you have complete understanding about what you have done or coded. Just be confident enough and make sure you explain everything in depth. Which will prove that you have actually worked on it yourself. If you have taken help online just let them know. All the best. Egen has great inhouse projects and if they like you in the interview they take you for that or else after all the rounds they ask you to join as a consultant.

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Peoria, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process is common.I have been having first round some key concept oriented questions.
    Some code challenge and screen sharing based interview.I have been asked about list,spark latest technologies.At first had a car round which went well.Later a technical person called me had some questions.And after these two a code challenge is given

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Naperville, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

1st round was on telephonic, totally focusing on theory. If someone can mug-up they get clear this round easily. Not impressed with the hiring process.
    they said in 2nd round they give coding test, and in 3rd round question based on coding. they should do coding test directly instead of theoretical question like difference between this and that!!! Or i guess this is the company who develop the theory instead of the software. Basically they want a talent who can mug-up and speak like parrot.

Interview Questions

• basic question like difference, definition, the one are in the book at the end of the chapter.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks. Got a call from HR about position. He scheduled a technical screening. After that got one project to work on. THen got an offer within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java database and front end tools and technology questions.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Egen Solutions.

Interview

the hiring and interview questions were of descent level.More on core java-interfaces,modifiers,String classes, Object oriented programming concepts - abstarction, inheritence ,run time polymorphism ,encapsulation,
     It was a telephonic interview.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

They call you. You will be selected for the training in any condition. The training will be online which is worse. The recruiter will constantly call you and irritate you with school questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egen Solutions (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Simple and informal. The interviewer didn't bother to introduce himself. All questions were googled. The recruiter was rude and very informal. Didn't bother to listen much. Panel of three members.

Interview Questions

• Bean life cycle, Custom exception, SessionFactory, automatic dirty checking in hibernate, lazy loading in hibernate   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egen Solutions in July 2016.

Interview

First, there's an initial call from the recruiter to gauge your background and set up interviews. This is followed by three rounds:

1. Phone round with basic Java and OOP related interview questions (only theory, no coding).

2. A coding challenge - building a java web app.

3. A video call where you walk through and explain your code.

Overall process should take 1-2 weeks.