Egon Zehnder Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Egon Zehnder Interview Questions in Boston, MA

2.8

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three interviews and one was a case study that was fairly straight forward. The skype interview was with three people and I had a phone interview with the office I was applying for.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Did 3 round of interviews. Many of the questions are typical just have examples ready. There is scenario testing to see how you rationalize and problem solve. Be prepared to explain.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I used an agency. I got exactly what I asked for.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone screening, in person case interview

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of profit and loss statements   1 Answer

While the company is great and the people are fantastic, not many people have heard of Egon Zehnder and I needed a bigger name on my resume

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA).

Interview

30 min phone interview followed by in person case study

Research Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen with basic questions about my resume. Called back for a case study in office. Gave an example search and asked you how you would go about the search process. They then walk you through the steps of what actually happened and let you know where you were strong and where else you could have looked. Final phase was another phone screen with a higher ranking research analyst much like the first one, just getting to know you and your resume. Whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• No specific question, more the case. Need to be able to think outside of the box pertaining to a search strategy.   Answer Question

Research Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interviewer came down to campus job fair and I sent him my resume. He then arranged a phone interview with me. Basic resume question on my experiences and interests.