Egon Zehnder Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ID Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online via my university and was contacted a week later by email for a phone interview. I had a pretty standard phone interview that was conducted by someone that was also an ID Analyst and who I would potentially be working with. She filled me in on her background and the actual position. Then had me ask a couple questions. After that I was told that my information and answers would be passed on to the person doing the actual hiring and if selected I would be hearing from them to set up an in person interview within a week or so. I sent a thank you email to the person I spoke with and then I never heard from them again even for a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What interested you in the company?
      What interests you most about the position?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through my school's career website. They replied about 2 weeks later and I had a phone screening. Asked basic questions about my background, skills, and interest in the company. The next step is an on-campus or in-office interview. You talk to at least 4 people total. They had a case interview that walked you through an executive search. After the interviews, I waited about 2 weeks until I heard.

Interview Questions

• You are searching for a CFO for a specific company. What should you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Lots of interviews. Very process oriented. Look for detail orientation, ability to do mundane things and find interest in them, interpersonal skills. Case: make sure you make sense of everything you are thinking. its about how you think about the person. For me it was a CEO resume and whether his qualifications would match a job description. If you don't like that don't do the job because that is what you do all day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to multitask under pressure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview of about 30 minutes in length, which was made up primarily of behavioral and informational questions. Next, I was notified by email that I was invited to interview in their office down town the following week. This interview was roughly 3 hours, and was the conglomeration of 2 1:1 interviews and a group interview, as well as a written skills test. The interviewers were all extremely kind and their personalities/enthusiasm were one of the deciding factors in my decision to accept their offer. I met with my supervisor, a leading consultant as well as two research associates that will work with me during my internship. Altogether, I had a very positive experience interviewing with EZI, and I expect that it was indicative of the time I am to spend there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project start to finish. What was the situation? How did you address the problem? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Chicago, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

Your typical consultant agency. Heavy on Research so be prepared with market trends, up to date business deals that took place. Basically know what is going on concerning the company