Egon Zehnder Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Egon Zehnder Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2016

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Extremely thorough and efficient interview process at this organization. I was able to meet with the office administrator along with two other executive assistants before meeting the executive consultant. I liked the fact that it was a panel interview session as I understand how important it is to vet out the right candidate for a role like this. Everyone I met was extremely kind and very much enjoy their work at this organization.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing from your childhood that had a positive effect on you today as an adult?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Egon Zehnder

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

Did 3 round of interviews. Many of the questions are typical just have examples ready. There is scenario testing to see how you rationalize and problem solve. Be prepared to explain.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I used an agency. I got exactly what I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

Intensive, four rounds, multiply states and several levels of management. I had to take several assessment test, both generic and one custom made by the company. I had to take a typing and skill test as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell them something about myself that's not work related   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. One initial interview with the office leader; one other day of interviews for cultural fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight forward.