Egon Zehnder Intern, Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Egon Zehnder Intern, Research Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Research Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen with basic questions about my resume. Called back for a case study in office. Gave an example search and asked you how you would go about the search process. They then walk you through the steps of what actually happened and let you know where you were strong and where else you could have looked. Final phase was another phone screen with a higher ranking research analyst much like the first one, just getting to know you and your resume. Whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• No specific question, more the case. Need to be able to think outside of the box pertaining to a search strategy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Egon Zehnder

Intern, Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

I contacted the company because I was in the area and needed some work experience before applying to jobs. The phone interview was pretty boilerplate, standard behavioral questions (greatest strengths, why interested in company, etc.) After the interview ended, I was asked to come in to the company for a one on one interview, where I was told I would be given a test. I haven't completed the 1:1 interview yet, so no word on contents of the interview or test.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer