Egon Zehnder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

Intensive, four rounds, multiply states and several levels of management. I had to take several assessment test, both generic and one custom made by the company. I had to take a typing and skill test as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell them something about myself that's not work related   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

6 Vorstellungsgespräche im Verlauf eines Monats, sehr professional Prozess. Man lernt die einzelnen Partner der Practice Groups sowie den GF des Standortes kennen, mit denen man sehr wahrscheinlich zusammenarbeiten wird.

Interview Questions

• Sowohl technische als auch persönliche Fragen wurden gestellt.   Answer Question

Senior IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

One objective written test comprised of Web and windows development in .net technology
    followed by one technical discussion panel round based on above.
    Shortlisted candidates would than follow one computer based objective test comprised of .net framework and design patterns.
    One round with development manager followed by director.
    Overall interview experience was really very impressive.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview of about 30 minutes in length, which was made up primarily of behavioral and informational questions. Next, I was notified by email that I was invited to interview in their office down town the following week. This interview was roughly 3 hours, and was the conglomeration of 2 1:1 interviews and a group interview, as well as a written skills test. The interviewers were all extremely kind and their personalities/enthusiasm were one of the deciding factors in my decision to accept their offer. I met with my supervisor, a leading consultant as well as two research associates that will work with me during my internship. Altogether, I had a very positive experience interviewing with EZI, and I expect that it was indicative of the time I am to spend there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project start to finish. What was the situation? How did you address the problem? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Summer Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in July 2017.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions at first to get to know you. Second interview is a basic consulting asking about how many cinema in your city and thoughts on M&A industry.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through university job portal. Received an email confirming for initial phone screening around 2 weeks later. Phone screening was relatively straight forward, asking about your educational background, past experiences, and a brief walk through your resume. Also asked about your interests in the position and Egon Zehnder in general.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

A general interview to know about the candidate's background, ambitions, future plans and whole mindset. It consisted of two rounds first was a basic screening and knowing about the profile round and the second was one with the department head who asks questions to check the suitability of the candidate.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds of Interview, First one is written Aptitude followed by the HR Round & the Technical Round. The interview questions were not so much difficult. They are mostly about what you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this Organisation?   1 Answer

Seasonal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder in August 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a case interview in the office followed by an hour informational interview. It talked mostly of industry trends and how I would go about certain aspects of the executive process. Mostly common sense, nothing you can really prepare for. Either you know industries or you don't

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to deal with individuals who did not share the same drive as you?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was a lengthy one with 5 rounds in all staring with written till F2F. 2 Technical rounds, 1 HR round, Telephonic with Project Manager and F2F with all the levels