Egon Zehnder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.8

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

Intensive, four rounds, multiply states and several levels of management. I had to take several assessment test, both generic and one custom made by the company. I had to take a typing and skill test as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell them something about myself that's not work related   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

6 Vorstellungsgespräche im Verlauf eines Monats, sehr professional Prozess. Man lernt die einzelnen Partner der Practice Groups sowie den GF des Standortes kennen, mit denen man sehr wahrscheinlich zusammenarbeiten wird.

Interview Questions

• Sowohl technische als auch persönliche Fragen wurden gestellt.   Answer Question

Senior IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

One objective written test comprised of Web and windows development in .net technology
    followed by one technical discussion panel round based on above.
    Shortlisted candidates would than follow one computer based objective test comprised of .net framework and design patterns.
    One round with development manager followed by director.
    Overall interview experience was really very impressive.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview of about 30 minutes in length, which was made up primarily of behavioral and informational questions. Next, I was notified by email that I was invited to interview in their office down town the following week. This interview was roughly 3 hours, and was the conglomeration of 2 1:1 interviews and a group interview, as well as a written skills test. The interviewers were all extremely kind and their personalities/enthusiasm were one of the deciding factors in my decision to accept their offer. I met with my supervisor, a leading consultant as well as two research associates that will work with me during my internship. Altogether, I had a very positive experience interviewing with EZI, and I expect that it was indicative of the time I am to spend there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project start to finish. What was the situation? How did you address the problem? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was very short and simply. It took only a day to complete the entire selection. One online test about companies and their respective details, and there was panel round with Manager and team leader.

Interview Questions

• They asked about business sector, headquarters, and CEOs of various companies.   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder.

Interview

The first round was a brief (30 minute) phone interview that covered the basics (past experience, a time you were challenged, a time you worked with a team, etc). Second round consisted of a 45 minute behavioral (much like round one) and a 45 minute case interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had little to no supervision on a project.   Answer Question

Seasonal Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my campus recruiter. The firs round was a screening phone call with an analyst who was very friendly. We just walked through my resume. After the, I had two on campus interviews--one "case" and one behavioral. In the behavioral, we primarily just went through my resume again. For the case, they had me brainstorm industries and firms where we could find a good candidate to slot into a client's management team.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

6-7 rounds, including video conferencing with global team members.
    1. HR round (more about why moving, and why this role)
    2. Technical written round
    3. Technical interview
    4. Video Interview with global sector leader
    5. Video interview with global sector analyst
    6. Interview with COO
    7. Few discussions with team managers

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Extremely thorough and efficient interview process at this organization. I was able to meet with the office administrator along with two other executive assistants before meeting the executive consultant. I liked the fact that it was a panel interview session as I understand how important it is to vet out the right candidate for a role like this. Everyone I met was extremely kind and very much enjoy their work at this organization.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing from your childhood that had a positive effect on you today as an adult?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder in September 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a 30 minute phone interview with standard behavioral questions and follow up questions on experiences listed. Had sufficient amount of time for questions and the overall process was easy.