Egon Zehnder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Egon Zehnder Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2017

2.8

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview

The HR was very helpful in setting up of the interview in terms of a suitable date and ensured that I had understood the job description in detail.

1st round was with the HR, very basic and went on well.

2nd round was the Head of Research (you can google and find his name on LinkedIn, I can’t mention his name owing to Glassdoor policies). He asked me how did I learn about this company. My answer was that it’s a pretty famous company and have heard about the company from family and friends. His reply was astonishing, “stop this nonsense, if you want to continue this rubbish then let’s stop the interview right now as you’re wasting my time and gave me a grin”. This is not the attitude an interview should show in front of a candidate. I mean how did he learn about the company? Is it not through family and friends, or did the owner himself walked up to him?! Throughout the interview inspite of me being calm and patient, the interviewer kept showcasing superiority complex and gibberish behaviour. All in all a very bad experience, did not expect a senior professional to behave in this manner.

Interview Questions

• Basic resume related questions, top banks in particular geographies.   Answer Question

Summer Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in July 2017.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions at first to get to know you. Second interview is a basic consulting asking about how many cinema in your city and thoughts on M&A industry.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through university job portal. Received an email confirming for initial phone screening around 2 weeks later. Phone screening was relatively straight forward, asking about your educational background, past experiences, and a brief walk through your resume. Also asked about your interests in the position and Egon Zehnder in general.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

A general interview to know about the candidate's background, ambitions, future plans and whole mindset. It consisted of two rounds first was a basic screening and knowing about the profile round and the second was one with the department head who asks questions to check the suitability of the candidate.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds of Interview, First one is written Aptitude followed by the HR Round & the Technical Round. The interview questions were not so much difficult. They are mostly about what you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this Organisation?   1 Answer

Seasonal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder in August 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a case interview in the office followed by an hour informational interview. It talked mostly of industry trends and how I would go about certain aspects of the executive process. Mostly common sense, nothing you can really prepare for. Either you know industries or you don't

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to deal with individuals who did not share the same drive as you?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was a lengthy one with 5 rounds in all staring with written till F2F. 2 Technical rounds, 1 HR round, Telephonic with Project Manager and F2F with all the levels

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was very short and simply. It took only a day to complete the entire selection. One online test about companies and their respective details, and there was panel round with Manager and team leader.

Interview Questions

• They asked about business sector, headquarters, and CEOs of various companies.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviews through a staffing agency for executive assisant role. Very friendly office manager; direct and warm interview with a great explanation of culture and responsibilities. The office was quiet and clean; interview took place in a conference room. No red flags at all but the culture didn't seem like it would be a match for me personally and professionally.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

6 Vorstellungsgespräche im Verlauf eines Monats, sehr professional Prozess. Man lernt die einzelnen Partner der Practice Groups sowie den GF des Standortes kennen, mit denen man sehr wahrscheinlich zusammenarbeiten wird.

Interview Questions

• Sowohl technische als auch persönliche Fragen wurden gestellt.   Answer Question