Egon Zehnder Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.8

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds of Interview, First one is written Aptitude followed by the HR Round & the Technical Round. The interview questions were not so much difficult. They are mostly about what you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this Organisation?   1 Answer

Seasonal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder in August 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of a case interview in the office followed by an hour informational interview. It talked mostly of industry trends and how I would go about certain aspects of the executive process. Mostly common sense, nothing you can really prepare for. Either you know industries or you don't

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to deal with individuals who did not share the same drive as you?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was a lengthy one with 5 rounds in all staring with written till F2F. 2 Technical rounds, 1 HR round, Telephonic with Project Manager and F2F with all the levels

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

The process was very short and simply. It took only a day to complete the entire selection. One online test about companies and their respective details, and there was panel round with Manager and team leader.

Interview Questions

• They asked about business sector, headquarters, and CEOs of various companies.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviews through a staffing agency for executive assisant role. Very friendly office manager; direct and warm interview with a great explanation of culture and responsibilities. The office was quiet and clean; interview took place in a conference room. No red flags at all but the culture didn't seem like it would be a match for me personally and professionally.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

6 Vorstellungsgespräche im Verlauf eines Monats, sehr professional Prozess. Man lernt die einzelnen Partner der Practice Groups sowie den GF des Standortes kennen, mit denen man sehr wahrscheinlich zusammenarbeiten wird.

Interview Questions

• Sowohl technische als auch persönliche Fragen wurden gestellt.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder.

Interview

The first round was a brief (30 minute) phone interview that covered the basics (past experience, a time you were challenged, a time you worked with a team, etc). Second round consisted of a 45 minute behavioral (much like round one) and a 45 minute case interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had little to no supervision on a project.   Answer Question

Seasonal Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my campus recruiter. The firs round was a screening phone call with an analyst who was very friendly. We just walked through my resume. After the, I had two on campus interviews--one "case" and one behavioral. In the behavioral, we primarily just went through my resume again. For the case, they had me brainstorm industries and firms where we could find a good candidate to slot into a client's management team.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

6-7 rounds, including video conferencing with global team members.
    1. HR round (more about why moving, and why this role)
    2. Technical written round
    3. Technical interview
    4. Video Interview with global sector leader
    5. Video interview with global sector analyst
    6. Interview with COO
    7. Few discussions with team managers

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The Interview process is long and unmanaged. You probably end up spending whole day just for a written test and that too in a scheduled interview. They will make sure to call you more than 3-4 times in their office for each round. If you are looking for technical/development work then this is not the right firm, they probably have more of backend support. Please think twice before appearing for interview.