Egon Zehnder Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviews through a staffing agency for executive assisant role. Very friendly office manager; direct and warm interview with a great explanation of culture and responsibilities. The office was quiet and clean; interview took place in a conference room. No red flags at all but the culture didn't seem like it would be a match for me personally and professionally.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Extremely thorough and efficient interview process at this organization. I was able to meet with the office administrator along with two other executive assistants before meeting the executive consultant. I liked the fact that it was a panel interview session as I understand how important it is to vet out the right candidate for a role like this. Everyone I met was extremely kind and very much enjoy their work at this organization.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing from your childhood that had a positive effect on you today as an adult?   Answer Question

Intern, Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

I contacted the company because I was in the area and needed some work experience before applying to jobs. The phone interview was pretty boilerplate, standard behavioral questions (greatest strengths, why interested in company, etc.) After the interview ended, I was asked to come in to the company for a one on one interview, where I was told I would be given a test. I haven't completed the 1:1 interview yet, so no word on contents of the interview or test.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   1 Answer