Egon Zehnder Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds of Interview, First one is written Aptitude followed by the HR Round & the Technical Round. The interview questions were not so much difficult. They are mostly about what you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this Organisation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Egon Zehnder

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

6 Vorstellungsgespräche im Verlauf eines Monats, sehr professional Prozess. Man lernt die einzelnen Partner der Practice Groups sowie den GF des Standortes kennen, mit denen man sehr wahrscheinlich zusammenarbeiten wird.

Interview Questions

• Sowohl technische als auch persönliche Fragen wurden gestellt.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

30 Minute Phone Interview with a current research associate. I was asked about details of my resume, and then asked to describe one particular work experience that would be most analogous to the work that I would be doing at Egon Zehnder. The interviewer was very friendly and seemed to respond very well to my answers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I managed my work at a previous organization.   Answer Question