Egon Zehnder Summer Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Egon Zehnder Summer Research Analyst Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through the school career center. There was a phone interview for the first round, and on-site interview for the final round. The phone interview was 30 mins long, and final one was 1:30 hrs back to back interviews. The interviewers were all friendly and very chill to talk with, but they asked sharp questions once in a while, so I recommend that you stay on your toes even when the conversation is going smooth.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were general behavioral questions but with emphasis on your communication skills: ex. tell me about a time you had to push your opinion to someone who disagrees with you   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Egon Zehnder

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Sent them my resume, then had brief phone screening, was contacted a couple of days later about a skype interview. took two hours (1 hour of behavior, 45 min case, 15 min questions). it was pretty standard. the case was an executive search case and didn't require math. people were friendly. second interview involved talking to about 4 different analysts and they got to ask various questions.

Interview Questions

• whats been a valuable experience?
      why egon zehnder?
      what experiences qualify you for this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview that last about 30 minutes which was mostly behavioral, an explanation of what the company does, your potential position as a summer analyst and some questions for the interviewer. The phone interview did not need any real preparation, just some careful thought about how you would answer some questions like "what did you do in this situation when someone challenged you?" etc etc. The in-person interview took place at my university, which was two 45 minute back to back interviews starting with a behavioral interview and then a case. The case wasn't too difficult, it was just more about showing your enthusiasm and potential to the interviewer. They were more interested in seeing your thought process more so than the responses you came up with. Overall, not too difficult of an interview process. Just be confident, personable, do some research on the company, and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about researching filling a CFO position for Avon in North America? How do you handle situations where your superiors do not agree with your point of view? Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder (Berkeley, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Spoke with representatives at university sponsored career fair, dropped off resume. Got an email around two weeks later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was fairly informal, I had the chance to ask as many questions as I answered. Later that week got an email inviting me to an on-campus interview. On-campus interview consisted of two back-to back interviews. First was behavioral, where I answered and asked questions with two current Employees. Second interview was a case interview, modeling the executive search process with a few different stages.

Interview Questions

• To fill the company's requirements for this role, what industries would you begin to search in?   Answer Question

Summer Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder.

Interview

phone interview and then a following behavioral interview and then a case interview. 2 on 1 case interview, somewhat of a stess interview. basically describe an executive search process thoroughly, how you would go about finding a cfo or a ceo for a certain company given these criteria

Summer Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder in November 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. One on one phone interview was first. Interviewer was an alumnae from my university. Got through to the in-person interview with a couple of their analysts on-site. However, they did not even have the courtesy to tell me of my result, even after I had emailed them.

Summer Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder in January 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a phone screening with basic questions about your resume. I had positive feedback when referencing specific things Egon Zehnder does (such as a fixed-fee payment for assignments). The second is a case interview and a behavioral interview. The first interview took about 25 minutes and the second one will take roughly 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What experience do you have that would qualify you for this position? What does EZ do? Tell me about research you have done. What leadership roles have you had? Have your resume at hand in order to reference it.   Answer Question

Summer Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egon Zehnder in June 2011.

Interview

The phone interview was easy and consisted of questions about what I had done and was doing in school that was relevant to the research position. It was also about my interest in executive search (it's okay if you don't know anything about executive search). They really like curiosity! Work culture is very female dominated and collaborative!