Eide Bailly Staff Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eide Bailly Staff Auditor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eide Bailly in September 2013.

Interview

First met with HR and went over some administrative items and then met with a partner and interviewed with them and then me with the PIC of the office and interviewed with him as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a manager/coach have not seen eye to eye and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Eide Bailly

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eide Bailly (Boise, ID) in October 2011.

Interview

I went through the recruiting process, so I had a one on one interview on campus with a Manager. I made it to the second round of interviews, that were in Boise. I was interviewed by 4 different people that rotated. I was asked a lot of the same questions by those people because they didn't seem to decide what questions they were going to ask before the interview. Everyone was very nice and personable.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly situational questions. Like; Give an example of a time when you worked in a group and it went badly. What did you do?   Answer Question