Einstein Bros. Bagels Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Einstein Bros. Bagels Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

super easy, got hired on the spot Manager was laid back, and the process took no longer then 30 minutes. Dressed nice but not super professional. As long as you have some experience you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic common knowledge
    Ie: food handling, Cash handling, customer service
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Simple; sort of rushed. Talked a little bit about my work ethics and Basic information about myself. I was questioned a lot about how reliable I was and how long I would be staying if hired; most students come for jobs when school lets out, thus it's hard to just hire anyone. It was a very easy process. I was able to talk my way in where I was accepted and hired on the spot, but I later found out that I had testing for my actual esthetics career. Even though, I was asked to come and sign off on all my papers the next day. The over experience was quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Are there any other languages you speak   1 Answer

Because I was pushing more towards a job in my field

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellicott City, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Ellicott City, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted an application and a week later got a text asking me to come in for an interview. When I got to the interview, manager and assistant manager came out and introduced themselves. They asked a few common questions, nothing extremely complicated, and then thanked me for my time and said they would contact me in a few days if they wanted to hire me.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy process. I applied online through a job board website then within two weeks I was contacted to come in for the interview. Interview was easy just asked about myself, background and my availability.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Easy. Sat down, answered some questions and was hired on the spot. Then was given a free half dozen if bagels and cream cheese to take home with me. Then a day later I started my first shift.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Arlington, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I submitted the form, talked to the manager and I got the job. It was very easy and wish there was more to it but what can you expect for a low paying part-time job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Draper, UT) in November 2011.

Interview

I went in for the interview, the manager then had me fill out an application- which I obviously already did since they called me in for the interview. Second, they did the interview at one of the tables in the middle of the store during their lunch rush so it was very noisy and the table we sat at was filthy. Third the manager was a Chinese woman who didn't speak very much English so the interviewing was very difficult, I had to keep repeating back what she just said to see if I understood her right.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Marietta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

two part interview barely no questions asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no major questions ask just 'what you like to do for fun, and why you want to work here?'

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy and the hiring managers were very polite. This is my first job, and everything was well presented on their part. I went in and picked up and application and spoke with the manager that day and said they'd give me a call later on in the week. I was scheduled for an interview witin a day or two and they then requested a second interview. They basically told me I was hired at the fors interview and at the second, it mainly involved saying expectations and I was then hired on the spot and told about my duties.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with others?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and a bit about why you thought about working at Einstein Bros. Bagels?   Answer Question