Einstein Bros. Bagels Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Einstein Bros. Bagels Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

1.5

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in February 2017.

Interview

It was an average interview, they asked the basic interview questions. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels

Anonymous Employee in Cottonwood Heights, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Cottonwood Heights, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

I got an email to meet the manager of the store. We met, she offered me a drink, and we sat down and talked. I brought a resume, that she looked at quite often. Simple and easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Denver, CO).

Interview

Easy straight to the point. The GM was very welcoming and positive experience overall. She called me back within 1 week to inform me to come in. It was a nice transition from my other job and the workers are very friendly

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process was about 3-5 days. I came in to check on my application and they interviewed me on the spot. It was a quick 10-15 interview and they invited me back. On the second interview, I was introduced to a few other managers in different locations in the area. I was also hired on the spot in my second interview. The GM was very laid back and knowledgeable.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels.

Interview

The whole things was done in person. I was only the second or third interview for the then new hiring manager, and he had no idea what he was doing, especially since I didn't have previous work experience, and previous jobs were the central theme of his prepared questions.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

A little convoluted initially; it was a very busy time of the year and the e-mail process wasn't fruitful. In-store interview was wonderful, the current staff friendly and hospitable, and the manager prompt as possible under the busy circumstances.The interview was friendly and not as harsh as others I've experienced.

Interview Questions

• Do you have multi-tasking skills?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels.

Interview

Easy, basic first job questions. Filling out the application, be a presentable human being, like bagels, don't be high. don't be drunk. I know very tempting but they may expect you'd fit in more if you are either of those therefore disqualifying your opportunity

Interview Questions

Negotiation

"We are starting you at this"

Anonymous Employee in Moscow, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Moscow, ID) in August 2014.

Interview

I picked up an application in person and turned it in. I had a phone interview and was hired at the end of it. I was told when to attend orientation and was emailed some paperwork to sign and return.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you followed safety procedures and why was it important?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Decent interview process, very standard questions. If you spend any amount of time online googling "Standard Interview Questions," you will be more than prepared. I wore a button-down shirt and nice pants and I was by far the best-dressed. I was friendly and polite and shared my positive customer experience stories when asked. Overall, it was a very easy interview, but that's partly because I always prepare for interviews, no matter the quality of the job. Study up, rehearse those common answers, and you will have the job no problem.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength/weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a $0.25 cent higher per-hour-wage than the other two people in my hiring class because of my prior experience.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Seattle, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was short and to the point. My now manager went down the list. Called me back a few days later. It took me less than a week to get hired, fill out paperwork and start. I did not have to complete a background check until I was offered a promotion which gave me access to the safe and keys.