Einstein Bros. Bagels Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy to get through interview process. First walked in and got an application from Einstein's, stopped by when the manager was in and then talked to the assistant manager and the store manager contacted me shortly after.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with others. What if other employees are being difficult.   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2010.

Interview

Einsteins posted a hiring day on several job sites, so I decided to go down and check it out. When I got there there was 2 people doing interviewing in a store location. They handed me a packet with an application to fill out. After waiting about 40 minutes a lady came over and looked at my application briefly and asked me a few questions. Previously I owned my own Tavern and Restaurant and then had 18 years with a large company, the last 6 running a fresh foods department that did over 1.5 million a year in sales. I have had previous restaurant exp but it was over 22 years ago. She asked me about my employer at my last job which I informed her she was looking at him, then she asked me why I left my last job "didn't I like it?" I told her to follow the American Dream and open my own business. At this point she looked like a deer in the headlights, I discussed my previous restaurant exp and then she informed me that they needed 3 years exp for a GM and 2 for an AGM. I explained to her that at the Tavern I was the GM but she told me I that was not the same. I thanked her and got up and left. I felt the whole process was unprofessional and poorly handled. Also as a deeply rooted believer in customer satisfaction she handled her responses very poorly as I will never step foot in one of their stores again. I had an interview the following week with a major coffee company, apparently they thought my experience was valid.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask any related questions   1 Answer