Einstein Bros. Bagels Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Einstein Bros. Bagels Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

2.5

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The first interview was by telephone, the second was with the area manager, and a third interview was held with a regional manager. Each interview lasted a minimum of thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions were behavioral based concerning leadership and business accumen   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied via craigslist for a position within a franchise store. Got a call back for an interview about 25 days after. The manager asked me a couple of questions about availability and my interest. We set up an interview 4 days later. Met one on one. Got called back 2 days later with a job offer. The interview process was not difficult at all. They basically ask you about your work experience, they go over your resume and you explain the skills that you have and why you want to work there. I felt very confident with my answer and instead of making it a question answer type of thing I tried to make it a conversation where he would ask me something and we would talk about it. He went over salary, expectations, and shifts availability without me having to ask which was pretty convenient since having to ask that makes it a little awkward. Gave me a heads up about how busy the place was and how the location is hectic. They were really nice and seemed very interested in the way I responded to the questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with your current job (since I had one when I interviewed)? I tried to sound like my priority was Einstein's.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a great offer with part time to start off with and depending on your work it could turn into full time