Einstein Bros. Bagels Shift Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Einstein Bros. Bagels Shift Manager Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Town of Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Town of Tonawanda, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was great! The store manager was able to answer all of my questions right away and I felt as though we had already been friends for quite a while. The integrity of this person is outstanding; speaking with him, I got the impression he really cared for his team.

Interview Questions

• Could I start training while still working my part-time job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

Easy going and personable. They sit you down and go over your application and ask general questions on work ethic. If you are applying for a baker/shift position, it is required that you have a vehicle because of the early hours (sometimes as early as 230am). If you get hired your next day worked is a few hour orientation process taking quizzes and answering company questions.

Interview Questions

• When is the last time you went above and beyond for a customer? Explain situation.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels.

Interview

All the questions were a joke, I was highly overqualified and the manager didn't even know what to talk to me about. He asked questions about what type of food I would be, and other silly nonsense. He never asked about my skills or job training, or anything else that might have had to do with the actual job I was applying for. He said he was the Area Manager, but he seemed completely clueless as to how to conduct an interview. He didn't even seem to understand what a resume' was when I handed it to him.

Interview Questions

• If you were a dessert would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels (Duluth, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

open call, fill out application and have a five minute conversation with a manager

Interview Questions

the location i eas applying to had no openings

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Einstein Bros. Bagels in October 2011.

Interview

I responded to an online ad by emailing my resume to them. I got a call for a first interview after about 2 weeks. My first interview was with the General Manager. She sheduled a second interview with the Assistant Manager 3 days later. After a week and a half I called the store and was told that the position was filled but there was a Customer Service position that I could take and work my way up to the Shift Manager. With the economy the way it is, I accepted the Customer Service position.

Interview Questions

• How would I make the workplace fun?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really any negotation on pay. It was a set deal.