El Camino Health Clinical Nurse II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

El Camino Health Clinical Nurse II Interview Questions

Interviews at El Camino Health

0.0

Clinical Nurse II Interview

Interview

I will have interview in next 2 weeks. I passed 1 round panel interview with 2 essay qs and short panel interview with 4 pls. Pls share more information about the interview for clinical nurse 2 Thank you

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for El Camino Health

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at El Camino Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online at the hospital's website. Got a phone call few days later and spoke with Nurse Manager about my experience. Panel interview was set up. Had to wait about a week to hear about the outcome. HR called back about job offer, accepted and scheduled pre-employment visit. Orientation will start in a week.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Camino Health.

Interview

When I was originally hired I was a new grad. I interviewed with the nursing manager of the unit I wanted to work on. She asked me what I would do in certain scenarios and had me discuss myself. I watched a few videos and they had me answer questions based on the videos.

Interview Questions

• Patient on the floor starts complaining of crushing chest pain. What do you do.   Answer Question