El Dorado Furniture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at El Dorado Furniture

Design Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at El Dorado Furniture (West Palm Beach, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

This was a complete waste of my time. I applied through a different career website shortly after the recruiter calls and ask to complete an extensive application through the main website shortly after she set an interview with the showroom manager. I arrived the day of the interview and I had to wait 15 minutes just because the no one had no clue about the interview and the two manager that were supposed to interview me they were on vacation. I finally was interview by another showroom leader which she was apologetic about the situation, the interview was longer than expected which is always a good sign and showroom leader concluded the interview by telling me that I will be set up for a second interview which showroom managers for them to know me. I shortly did a follow email to the recruiter manager about the interview outcome. “Never a thank you or a single world back” I knew I wasnt gonna get called for the simply fact it wasn’t her showroom they already was a lack of communication in between. I simply called the recruiter again and she had no clue of who I was and she just told me if I didn’t hear from them didn’t 3-5 business days it means that they are not interested. “I felt I was just talking to customer service about an order” I have 3 different degrees 2 in Interior Design and over 15 years in Furniture Sales & Interior Design to the position why would she set up the interview in the first place?. I’m a Hispanic gay male so am assuming that since this company has such of a huge ego and so many “Good Family Values” like they call it I never made it to the second interview. So where’s the diversity they claim they have? And yes they have a huge ego I never walked to a furniture showroom where they have all they founders in a golden frame which almost look like the “Last Supper”.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at El Dorado Furniture (Miami, FL).

Interview

Very Fluid. You will be interviewed by the store managers, then if they consider you have what they are looking for, they'll recommend you to the corporate office Sales Manager -2nd and final interview. First try to convince the store leaders and you will get the job. Be ready to say you are available 24/7, is a straight commission job and kind of a mix of sales and customer service position (again 24/7)

Interview Questions

• what do you think about the prices of the furniture "we" sell?   1 Answer