El Paso Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at El Paso Independent School District

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at El Paso Independent School District (El Paso, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Submit resume, secretary calls sets up a date and time, about five people present, ask about teaching strategies and classroom management, principal, assistant principal, active learning leader, English department chair were present. We were all seated at round table and each person asked a question. It was not stressful. Everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you answer an open-ended question?   1 Answer

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Paso Independent School District (El Paso, TX).

Interview

I met with a group of employees (admin, teachers, etc). I was one of a number of candidates with whom the interviewing committee had met with over a few days of interviewing. I was called about the prospective interview and confirmed that I could come at the time they gave me. I signed in at the respective school to let them know I was here for an interview. I waited for the interviewee ahead of me to finish and then after a few moments, I was led in to begin the questioning.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a student came to you with a big bruise on her face?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave my background and experiences and certifications.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at El Paso Independent School District (El Paso, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview questions were good, yet the interviewing committee were busy doing other things besides listening to applicant. Wasted my time passing out my resume and letters of recommendation. They hired from the outside.

Teacher Interview

Interview

Hiring review panel. Consisting of administration and senior teachers

Interview Questions

• What would you do to vertically integrate your program?   1 Answer

Book Room Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Paso Independent School District.

Interview

Just go and sit before a committee. ANswer 5 questions and wait while they make up their minds about you. Good luck. Also, have to have completed the district's ridiculous short employment test. It mostly typing and common sense questions.;

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at El Paso Independent School District (El Paso, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

My interview was apparently very different from the standard interview. I met the principal at a job fair and we talked briefly; I remember she was excited that I had a master's degree. When a job opened up, she called and I came out to the school. She gave me a tour of the school, introduced me to the other teachers in the department, and offered me the job. I later found out that the normal interview process is much more formal (a group of people who give you a list of 5-10 questions, give you a minute to read them, then ask you each one. And it's timed! You have 20 minutes, and someone is literally timing to make sure you don't go over!)

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Paso Independent School District (El Paso, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Ridiculous process. Set interview questions with no follow up. And they are all timed. You are alone at a cheap table worth 7 interviewers but only one is allowed to all you questions. Them they all copy down your answers... Like drones.

Interview Questions

• How far would you go to help your students?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None