El Paso Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at El Paso (Houston, TX).

Interview

HR was great. Panel interview of lawyers was ghastly. Failure to listen, read demonstrated a disrespect for the process. The lack of basic manners and the knee jerk repudiation of prior knowledge, skills and abilities was amazing.

Hard to pinpoint the precise source of their I'll concealed hostility, but I wasn't their demographic.

I would not be surprised that in the aftermath of the acquisition of the company, some of these women will be interviewing themselves.

Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Paso (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was very short! The interviewer first talked about himself and his education background then asked me about my work experience that I have stated on the resume. No situational questions or behavioral or anything! It was the same way with other applicants as well.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Paso (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

I met with a manager from Reservoir engineering, facilities engineering, production engineering and drilling engineering departments who each had specific questions to ask. After all the questions were answered we had informal conversation about their position, how I would fit into their department if I chose to work there. Also met with a senior VP briefly and an HR representative to go over benefits.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about relevant courses / projects to the position.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Paso (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was very scripted. Not much interaction, was similar to answering a questionnaire.Having said that, the interviewer was very informative and I had a good feel for what the expectations would be of me if I was hired on.