El Pollo Loco Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at El Pollo Loco (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interviewer was nice, there were basic questions about myself and familiarity with food service and customer service. They explained the importance of an excellent guest experience. The importance of upselling, and asked how comfortable i am with that. I came back the next day to fill out paperwork and i was offered the job. It was an overall easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at El Pollo Loco (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I went in and had to wait a while till the person came in and asked me questions. The process was quick and easy. We interviewed in the place where customers eat.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at El Pollo Loco (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was told by a former employee that they were looking for supervisers, so I applied, and within 2 days i got a call back, and they interviewed me then and there. A few simple questions were asked, nothing to nerve wrecking. The whole process took about 7 days. From there the training started

Interview Questions

• How would you react if a customer starts to get loud?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at El Pollo Loco (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Real easy and simple got the job on spot since i have lots of experience. I've worked at other fast food restaurants with great customer service to back me up so i think that helped me get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Pollo Loco (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I went to the location of el pollo loco and I went in and asked for a job application and I applied. The next day the manager of the restaurant called me for an interview for the following day in the after noon. I showed up answer a couple of questions and I got hired right away because they were in need of cashiers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at El Pollo Loco (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Asked about previous experience, current status, and future goals. Talked about how being a current student would and would not affect me. Also explained that if I don't get a raise within 6 months, there must be something wrong with the way I work, yet I haven't gotten a raise in the past 18 months, when often get told I work exceptionally well.

Interview Questions

• Why did I chose to work for Pollo Loco   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at El Pollo Loco (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Short behavior interview. They asked basic personality questions along with why i wanted to work for them. Just be yourself and you should be fine. They are looking for motivated individuals who will represent the restaurant well.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at El Pollo Loco (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. It was over the phone then in person with an area leader. I felt like I deserved more but got a lesson in corporate negotiation

Interview Questions

• How long I had managed, how I lead my crew, Why I left my last job   1 Answer