Elabor8 Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elabor8 Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Elabor8

3.3

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and then the next day I had my phone interview, about a week later I had my competency interview. Everything was completed within 1.5 weeks of me applying. Very professional and it was great to meet many Elabor8 Consultant. The process actually made me realise that I am not quite at the level in my agile journey to be a consultant at Elabor8

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Elabor8

Consultant Interview

Interview

Phone screening interview. Pretty standard questions on why Elabor8, what previous experience did I have in project management, what projects had I worked on and what was the outcome. What experience did I have in managing stakeholders.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Brisbane (Australia)) in August 2019.

Interview

Easily the smoothest and fastest interview process I have experienced. I was really impressed with how fast everything moved and how I was kept up to date throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• To demonstrate my experience and skills through completing a case study.   Answer Question