Elabor8 Scrum Master Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elabor8 Scrum Master Interview Questions

Interviews at Elabor8

3.3

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

three rounds. First round is a telephone interview. Second round, there is a aptitude test then two interviewers will talk about your background, and ask you some scrum related questions. Last round, a case study. two more senior interviewers ask you to point out some mistakes from kanban, backlogs etc, and ask you why. then there is a role play, see if you can facilitate the conversation in some situations.

Interview Questions

• what a ideal agile team or environment to you? Why do you enjoy to be a scrum master.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Elabor8

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elabor8.

Interview

Video Interview followed by F2F round followed by Aptitude Test followed by Case Study and Final round, the mail was professional and the process was good

The experience was very good and the follow up mails were prompt enough.
    The time provided was good too

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2019.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the in-house recruiter. I fairly quickly realised that my Agile experience was not at the Consultant level. She helped me to see where i needed to get more experience and the best way to go about it. Even though I didn't make it through to next round it was refreshing for someone to provide honest feedback and options on how to move my agile career forward.

Interview Questions

• How do you help to support change within your team and organisation   Answer Question