Elabor8 Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elabor8 Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Elabor8

3.4

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elabor8.

Interview

Interview process is long and cover multiple aspects of the role being applied for. People applying for a position at Elaboe8 need to prepare and understanding of basics and some type of specialisation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Elabor8

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8.

Interview

Phone screen was great learnt alot about the company

Second interview was scheduled and was expecting to have this with senior consultants however it was with junior consultants. The interview was interesting as they came very unprepared and basically plucked all sorts of questions from thin air

When asked whether they liked elabor8 and why they could not provide definitive answers

Interesting how the process applying for a senior role involved being interviewed by juniors

Interview Questions

• They did not ask structured questions perhaps themselves had no experience interviewing people   Answer Question

Elabor8 Response

Oct 31, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are continuously working on improving our interview experiences, I would really appreciate if you could get in touch with me and discuss the interview in... More

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2018.

Interview

three interviews. first is a psychometric test and then a behavioural with a bit of agile expertise questions. second interview is a case study. final interview with a senior leader.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8 (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Internal employee referred me, first contact by the recruiter by e-mail. As I was living in another country, I evaluate the process as very professional, clear and well conducted. All the dates were met during the 5 phases and the company cared about some particular cases regarding my relocation to Melbourne. The 5 phases were: initial catch-up by e-mail, phone screening with HR, skills interview, case study and final catch up with the future manager. Questions were well prepared, all the interviewers were really experienced people and the feedback provided was helpful to understand progress and next steps. Highly recommended!

Interview Questions

• What if you have to facilitate a team's retrospective and one person simply doesn't like to be involved in group activities?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elabor8 in November 2016.

Interview

It involved a phone screening, a couple of fact-to-face interviews, a competency test and role playing exercise. Overall quite thorough but the whole process only took about 2 weeks and got a feel for the culture within the organisation after speaking to a good cross section of the employee base.