Elbit Systems of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

2.8

Electronics Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Talladega, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elbit Systems of America (Talladega, AL).

Interview

The interview was a two-part process consisting of a phone interview that lasted approximately 45 minutes, and I was then invited to conduct an in-person interview on site in AL. Prior to the on-site interview there was an approximately 25 question, general electronics knowledge "test". The interview included an extensive plant tour.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • You've seen the plant and have an idea of what we do and how we do it, answer honestly, can you see yourself working here?   Answer Question
    • Take a few minutes and tell us about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elbit Systems of America (Merrimack, NH) in April 2016.

Interview

One phone interview. Two in-person interviews. One interview was a behavioral interview and one technical interview. Technical interview tested you basic computer troubleshooting skills. There was a background check and also drug test.

Interview Questions

• How do you lookup the IP address on your computer? (Windows based computer)   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elbit Systems of America (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Once past the phone screening, I had a 2 hour long interview with 4 different engineers. The first engineer told me what ESA is about, second gave a tour of the demo facility as well as asking some behavioral questions, third asked the technical questions, and the last asked more behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Given an unsigned integer, write a function to count how many 1's there are if the integer were converted to binary.   Answer Question

Optical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Elbit Systems of America (Rochester, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked me to do a phone interview; my understanding is they then pick a few candidates to meet in person. The interview itself lasted about 45 minutes and was highly technical; there were no "soft skills" questions other than "Why Elbit?".

Interview Questions

• [Described object] How would you draft this in Solidworks?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elbit Systems of America.

Interview

I had a phone interview that I took one day. After, they called for an in person interview. In person took about 2 or 3 hours. I was offered the position approximately 2 or 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• One programming question and alot of personal/technical questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elbit Systems of America (Merrimack, NH) in October 2015.

Interview

Onsite recruiter was very unprofessional. Indicated to my recruiter that they wanted to extend an offer, which prompted me to delay acceptance of another offer, but then stalled me for over a week and rescinded the offer. When I called the onsite recruiter for an update, he did not even remember who I was. Needless to say, I lost both opportunities and it has delayed my job search by at least 3-4 weeks and now heading into the holidays. I would not recommend recruiting for them or interviewing with them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a wide spectrum of questions to discover how many different languages and technologies with which I was proficient, including Java, C#, Web Services, C++ (specifically multithreading), WPF, UX, Microsoft usability and coding standards, and other general compliance knowledge.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elbit Systems of America (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The process starts with a phone interview followed by an on-site interview if you "pass". The phone interview is mostly talking about things on your resume.

The on-site interview session was one pretty easy technical question, and many behavioral. First was a quick overview by the manager, and then different senior engineers came in one at a time and interviewed. The entire process took a couple hours, and ended with a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• The technical question was write a method to reverse a string without using build in methods.   2 Answers

Suppl Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elbit Systems of America (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I really dont have anything to help you out here, it was really atraight forward! I just went in, not very formal even though I wore business professional and they made me feel comfortable and it was a easy process.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elbit Systems of America (Merrimack, NH) in April 2015.

Interview

Typical of interviews for senior level position; Executive Director of Engineering, Direct Engineering Supervisor, HR representative, Team of same level engineers. It went well. I met with all of the above separately and was hired within a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• With your experience can you actually do the engineering calculations, or do you just design by your experience?   1 Answer

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elbit Systems of America (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Process was very typical of a mature company. It was streamlined and questions were aligned with the open position. I felt comfortable going through the transparent process and they let me know what the next steps would be within the interview process to include who would contact me and what the timeframe would be.

Interview Questions

• How could I leverage my background to grow new business for the area that I would be responsible. How many years had I been in this line of work.   Answer Question