Elco Administrative Services Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elco Administrative Services Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Elco Administrative Services Company

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elco Administrative Services Company

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elco Administrative Services Company.

Interview

Long but informative process. Give you an opportunity to shadow the role during the hiring process. Interview is oral and written, long but thorough. Tough but interviewers tried to lighten mood. Questions are largely situational “tell us a time when” questions. Best advice - answer honestly versus trying to respond how you think they want.

Claims Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elco Administrative Services Company (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Typically only in house, from Enterprise, hires.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You BETTER negotiate. Don't just accept first offer.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elco Administrative Services Company.

Interview

Very abrupt. Expect to interview rapid fire style with 3 managers. You need to show them that you really want the job. After the intense verbal portion, you take an assesment that analyzes your problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you made a mistake? and tell me how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Liability Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elco Administrative Services Company (Carson, CA).

Interview

First you apply online. Next comes a phone interview with one of the managers. If you pass the phone interview, you are asked to come to the office for a round-table interview with management. Not as intimidating in-person as it sounds. All managers were very amicable and easy going. Lasted about an hour, if I remember correctly. Many questions from the phone interview came up again during the round-table so the others can hear your responses.

Interview Questions

• Ex: Describe a difficult situation you solved independently.
      Ex: Time management   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elco Administrative Services Company in August 2011.

Interview

Come very prepared

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question