Elder Care Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Elder Care Alliance

3.2

Sort:

Medical Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elder Care Alliance in October 2013.

Interview

I received a call where I was asked a few brief questions and scheduled an in person interview with the resident care director. After meeting with her, a few months later I came back for a panel interview with the resident care director, memory care director, and nurse.

Sales Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elder Care Alliance (Camarillo, CA).

Interview

Two long months and 8 separate interviews before I was finally offered the position. I was asked to role play through a number of scenarios to test my ability and knowledge of the sales and marketing skills needed for the position of Sales Counselor.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elder Care Alliance.

Interview

Very thorough and intense process - lots of quick, turnaround screening happening! This company has a commitment to their hiring process, in hopes of identifying and securing not just top talent, but people who will "fit" within the organization's culture.

One drawback - only the "higher ups" are allowed to interview. I think someone in a management position should be evaluated by at least a couple or few people who will be directly supervised by the position...their perspective and insight is just as - if not more - valuable.

Interview Questions

• Three rounds of interviews with some overlap of people and lots of the same questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you're just looking for a paycheck or a stepping stone position, ECA is not the place for you. These employees live and breathe their mission and values and corporate has a commitment to professional development.

Activity Director/Skilled Nursing Facility Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Elder Care Alliance (Oakland, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The life enrichment director was not there to meet me as planned, so the interview started out as a "peer interview." Two women, the art director and another activity director, sat down with me. After a few minutes the executive director came in, who was very nice.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with or resolve issues with caregivers (CNA's) who didn't want to let the activities be done? This was a tricky question as the CNA's are under the RN, not under the activity director.   1 Answer
    • What activity would I bring in?   Answer Question

Licence Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elder Care Alliance (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Fairly easy. HR did utilize proper credentials check prior to hiring. I accepted the offer 3rd day of orientation. ECA has invisible directors. The overall outcome is very negative. Although staffs are very nice. The invisible executives are nowhere to find. ECA is turning into a little "giant" monopolizing and collecting little/small healthcare facilities turning them into chains of corporations.

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elder Care Alliance.

Interview

Initial phone screening interview, in-person panel interview, site interview, executive leadership interview. Lots of meetings with lots of different people; small company so a big emphasis on fitting in with the existing group.