Electric Marketing (US) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electric Marketing (US) Interview Questions

Interviews at Electric Marketing (US)

2.4

Entry-Level Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electric Marketing (US).

Interview

First they contacted me by phone and asked a few basic questions. They were interested, so they ask to schedule an interview. After the interview I was the asked if I can drive to another city for another interview (which was in a Sams Club). Once there I was asked questions, told to observe, take notes and then also demonstrate what I have learned (sales). I was then given a "homework assignment" and had to email it to HR to see if I qualify. I was then called in for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• What is direct and Indirect Marketing?
      What can you bring to the team?
      which is more effective? Direct or indirect marketing?
      what's your schedule like?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Electric Marketing (US) (Sacramento, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was nervous about coming in for an interview because of the online reviews. I enjoyed meeting with the Hiring Manager and learning more about the company. She clearly explained everything, including the pay structure, about the position and answered all my questions. I did not have any negative experiences with interview process. Everyone I spoke with was very pleasant and seemed to really enjoy their job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own car?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between direct and indirect marketing?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Interview

applied online. got a call back a few weeks later. had a phone interview. they ask basic questions about your education and your experience any why you want work for them, pretty simple. scheduled an interview later that week. Filled out another application and met with the hiring manager where they just want to get to know you.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electric Marketing (US) (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I got a phone call which doubled as an initial interview. The second interview was in their small office and an on-site interview later that day. The on-site interview is very similar to what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• The on-site interview was unexpected because you had to go onto the field and have the interview.   Answer Question

Management Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electric Marketing (US) (Sacramento, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

i was contacted while still a senior in college, and was sent an email that gave the impression that i was being interviewed for an office position where i would learn to manage teams on promoting a product. i had asked whether or not it was a creative job or a sales driven job and received an ambiguous response from the office about promoting the product. in order to learn more i took the first round interview which was a office interview with the current manager which asked about my leadership skills and customer service experience. i answered truthfully and was told that the job was a sales promotion type and we would manage sales of the third party. the manager glorified the job to seem that i would be working to promote products in large sale, but when i went to the second round interview i discovered i was interviewing for a costco sample salesman. i was led to believe i would be account management sales, not front end sales.

Interview Questions

• what specific education did i have with marketing and where was i educated. my interviewer asked me definitions of marketing types.   Answer Question

i did not wish to spend 5 days of my week handing out samples of the product at costcos.

Marketing Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Electric Marketing (US) (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

This is a three part interview process. The first part is in an office setting and last about 5-10 min. The second round interview is at the actual event in Sams Club. You will be interviewed by an individual that is not management but their recommendation means the most. They will try hard to make you feel like you didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Questions they ask are: do you know the two types of marketing systems? Indirect is 3% effective and direct is 10% effective. They will also ask you on a scale from 1-10 how do you rate your work ethic, student mentality, and attitude.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negation. its hourly VS commission