Electronic Arts Associate Game Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Associate Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Maitland, FL).

Interview

I applied via their careers page. About a week later, I got an update via e-mail that I was going to be receiving a phone call. Got the call two days later, set up the interview time for the week after, came in for the interview. It was pretty straight forward; they asked about my familiarity with certain engines (they use a proprietary engine, so hands-on experience is impossible) and how I would handle certain group- and task-oriented scenarios, asked if I would be interested in any other positions and ended with "Do you have any questions for us?". Afterwards, I was given a tour of the building and was told I would hear back as soon as a decision was made, regardless of the result. After two weeks of not hearing anything, I called back. I was told they decided to take in more applications and that a decision hadn't been made yet. I called again two weeks later with no answer, I left a message that went unanswered. I sent and e-mail that also went unanswered. I called one last time about a week later and left a final, unanswered message.

Interview Questions