Electronic Arts Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electronic Arts Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

1.5

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in California, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (California, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Took 1 30 mins phone interrview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Orlando, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

I got a phone call in July after applying in May for a position that I didn't even apply to but worked well with my skill set. The recruiter tells me that someone will contact me the next day to set up an interview time. I do get a call to come in the next week and a confirmation email the next day.

So I visited for an onsite interview and meet the team, which were a really great set of people. A team of 5 I think with the development manager. Each of them asked me questions and it looks as if they had a set agenda of what they planned to accomplish in the interview.

First I was asked about my education and employment experience, then technical questions (C#, SQL, Concurrency, OO Principles etc.), then questions about teamwork, constant changes in requirements, and time management. Next they asked if I had any specific questions. And that was the whole interview and it only took an hour, which is was the whole time allotted.

Finally I needed to take the skills test (which apparently takes 3 hours) but apparently IT was having computer issues so HR said they would email it to me. I sent everyone thank you notes the next day and asked the talent coordinator when I would expect to get an email for the test. I asked once a week for a month and then two weeks later I asked if I was still being considered for the position because I haven't received anything yet and the position is still posted... No reply so I called, and was told someone should be getting in touch with me the next day and she gave me a number just in case...no call so I called and left a message. I sent her an email, no reply. I called again (a week after my message and email) and it now goes straight to voicemail. How crummy! After some research I now know that EA is pretty notorious for leaving people in the dark, it's like they never applied for a job before!

The position is stil posted, so maybe they just haven't updated the site yet.

Interview Questions