Electronic Arts Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electronic Arts Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Electronic Arts

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Simple process including pre screening phone calls then in person interview. Phone interviews were anywhere from 15 - 30 minutes and were with a few different people from office all over. They set up interviews via email and confirm which is nice as well as give you all the information on who will be interviewing you and what they will interviewing you about which helps you prepare.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by Talent Acquisition and performed a 30min. screening call with him. The call was very pleasant, informative, and relaxed. I received an email within another 30min. or so to schedule and on-site interview early the following week (Friday call, Tuesday interview). I received an email from a TA Coordinator showing me a full schedule of whom I'd meet with and at what time. It was very organized. I then met on-site with the TA I'd screened with, and he set me up with a video call to Vancouver. Each interview took 30min. I met with the technology officer and GM, HR, another EA, and a Director of Operations. I then wrapped up with the TA and received a call again quite quickly to come back and meet the person I'd be supporting, as well as the communications manager. Both interviews went well, though the relaxed energy wasn't as present when I was speaking with the person I'd support. I found out in follow up that she resigned from her role, thus eliminating my role - too bad! I loved the process and would love to work for EA should another role matching my profile arises while I am searching for work.

Interview Questions

• Read this booking example and explain how you would move around the schedule to accommodate it.   1 Answer