Electronic Arts Executive Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Electronic Arts

1 Interview Review

Executive Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood City, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly convoluted and required me to do a lot of pulling for information. Be ready to chase people for updates.

After applying online in early August and getting no response for 2+ weeks, I connected with an internal recruiter through a business connection. Things progressed quickly after that with several screening interview scheduled for two roles, some on-site and others via phone.

Aligning schedules on EA's end proved difficult so a full on-site interview wasn't scheduled until mid-September. It took several weeks to get any update (again, it required me asking for updates) but eventually a second round of on-site interviews was scheduled in mid-October.

I finally received a "no" the first week of November. (They went with an internal candidate.)

Most of the on-site interviews were behavioral questions. Very few skill tests or logic problems. Be prepared to provide some ideas on things that could/should be done to improve user experience.

Be prepared to have your ideas challenged and defend them. One interviewer in my loop was downright hostile and soured my impression of the entire day.

Hiring manager and other VP-level interviewers were intense but presented themselves as awesome leaders.

Interview Questions