Electronic Arts Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electronic Arts Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through the company website and within a month I got the interview call. The interview was a telephonic one. They asked me what all I had in my resume and it was kind of rapid fire. Some of the answers which I was saying to him was stopped and the interviewer continued to the next set of questions. He was just looking for key words and once I said those key words for any question he would just continue with the next question.The interview was short and it lasted for less than 30 min. Then in couple of days i was scheduled for another interview with the hiring manager. It was a behavioral type of interview. Then the next week i got the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is STP?
    What is OSPF?
    What all skills mentioned in the resume
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a phone conference with several EA people, which lasted about 45 minutes. It was quite casual. We discussed my past research experience and they also talked about their work and the projects they are involved in. They did ask me questions related to the algorithms and methods I have employed in my classes and research, but nothing more specific than that.

Interview Questions

• Would going from pc to a mobile platform be a problem in terms performance?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

I applied through university relation. Three days after I submitted my resume I got an email for setting up a interview. The first interview was phone screening. Questions were causal and didn't take long. After that I got another email for second round interview. I had another interview with two people. (a chief officer and a senior level employee) Casual questions and the questions related to my major were mixed.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood Shores, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Redwood Shores, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview since I was at college at the time of the application process. The interviewer described the tasks/work the internship entailed and asked about my experience. The interviewer asked a series of personality, experience and other various questions. Overall, it was a good experience and I heard back after about a week.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 attributes that you believe someone else would say you have.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Austin, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online through my college job board. Went onsite for a group interview and a tour. The questions weren't difficult. They asked unix , systems, and some algorithm questions: How do you find a word in a file? What are Pipes? What are some methods of memory management? What is virtual memory?

Interview Questions

• Write a regex expression that matches *list of strings*   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

I handed in my resume to them and they contacted me a few days later asking if I wanted an opportunity for an interview. The interview itself was pretty informal, with one interviewer and a previous intern. The interviewer generally seemed a little cold and only asked technical questions. There was only a few minutes for me to ask questions, and the answers seemed somewhat scripted.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was writing a program that matched brackets using a stack.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2008.

Interview

A HR Recruiter came to my college to promote EA and collect applications. We submitted our resumes & cover letters and he selected people for on-campus interviews. 2-3 months later, those of us who passed round 1 got calls from the recruiter to set up phone interviews with the team we'd be interning with. After phone interviews, it took between 2-4 weeks for the recruiter to inform us if we got an internship or not.

Interview Questions

• What's the most valuable thing I learned at my college's program? This was more difficult because the interviewer was very hard to read. He kept a straight face through most of the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Bucharest (Romania)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was asked several technical questions. The subjects were pretty broad, they varied from data structure to algorithms and also a few questions about math. Keep in mind I had no prior experience with interviews and this is why I probably failed, but overall the process went pretty smoothly, except for the fact I wasn't prepared at all.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

amazing environment, we have 4 to 5 rounds skill tests, excel tests, group discussions interviewers make you feel really comfortable, the situational questions they ask are really amazing. even the workplace is so cool.they even take you for the studio tour.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic Arts.

Interview

aps
    written coding