Electronic Arts Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Electronic Arts Interview Questions in London, England

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sound Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Was pretty short (30 min max), had an interview with four people (the whole audio team). Was friendly and they mainly asked about my experience and they explained to me how they usually work. They answered to all my questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you do a spaceship that explodes   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (London, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

I sent an e-mail to HR (address obtained from a friend who was already working there) and was sent an art test, which took about one day to do. I sent it back, and was offered and interview promptly. Interview itself was relaxed; probably mind was already made up on the art skills side, and the interview was used as a measure of cultural fit. Interview lasted maybe 30-45 minutes. About an hour after the interview I was given a call by HR and asked for my salary expectation. Then either that same day or a day later, I was e-mailed an offer with my salary request. Extremely efficient process, though I know that was highly dependent on the Art Director at the time (he apparently had a lengthy/inefficient process when hired).

Interview Questions

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

competitive based question, no cases. Met 6 people in the office and then 2 over skype. no technical questions just a generic chat.

Negotiation

they increased the initial offer by 10%