Electronic Arts Interview Questions in Playa Vista, CA | Glassdoor

Electronic Arts Interview Questions in Playa Vista, CA

2.7

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Playa Vista, CA).

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter emailed me the next day. I had a brief phone interview with the recruiter and he scheduled me for another phone interview with the hiring manager. After a brief 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager, I was scheduled to come in for an in person. I came in 2 weeks later (due to holidays) and met with the hiring manager, another manager, vp, 2 analysts, and the recruiter. Process took about 4 hours. I felt the interview went well. Everyone was nice and very engaged. I felt confident about my answers. Did all the usual follow up procedures and NEVER heard back.

Interview Questions

• how would you maximize profits of apps that are not performing well anymore?   Answer Question
    • how would you justify keeping an app at an initial cost instead of pricing it as free?   Answer Question

QA Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Playa Vista, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Took 2-3 weeks for initial contact after application,
    my first interview was with QA Director over the phone and was told technical background could not be verified so I was offered contract QA testing position instead, at that point my call was transferred to a QA Project manager and QA Project Lead,

was called a week later for a in person interview with QA leadership team

almost got charged $20 due to bad information on where to park, didn't end up having to pay it,

i was met in the lobby by a contract hire representative, who led me to a HR recruiter, who then led me to the QA Leadership team, a QA Project Manager and two QA Project Leads

interview was informal and short, and was then given a short tour to kill time while waiting for the recruiter to come and interview me, which only took 45 seconds, literally.

Interview Questions

• Describe a bug you have found in a popular game and steps on how to reproduce it   Answer Question

Negotiation

due to the position being contract there was no negotiation just a flat amount that all testers start at

Software Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Playa Vista, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position. Very professional and smooth process. Introduction, interview process, HR conclusion. Clear explanation of the studio, previous challenges, next goals and challenges involved in the role. Very impressive and comfortable experience.