Electronic Arts Sales Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electronic Arts Sales Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Playa Vista, CA).

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter emailed me the next day. I had a brief phone interview with the recruiter and he scheduled me for another phone interview with the hiring manager. After a brief 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager, I was scheduled to come in for an in person. I came in 2 weeks later (due to holidays) and met with the hiring manager, another manager, vp, 2 analysts, and the recruiter. Process took about 4 hours. I felt the interview went well. Everyone was nice and very engaged. I felt confident about my answers. Did all the usual follow up procedures and NEVER heard back.

Interview Questions

• how would you maximize profits of apps that are not performing well anymore?   Answer Question
  • how would you justify keeping an app at an initial cost instead of pricing it as free?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Arts

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Contacted recruiter directly, heard back from him in a month. The phone screening was very technical and long. was told would let me know within 3 days. But never did. I followed up 3 times. No response at all. I really feel like I am a good fit. And was pretty sad that recruiter didn't give me a response. Yes, nothing!!!

Interview Questions

• how to use some pricing models to get promotional price?
      2 case studies