Electronic Data Systems Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electronic Data Systems Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process went well and took about a week to be contacted. I interview with a group panel and they asked good typical interview questions. I did not like some of the questions asked though,like why did you choose to work here.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a bad customer. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Data Systems

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Detroit, MI) in September 2009.

Interview

Phone Screen first, second interview was with the hiring manager for the account team, final interview was a formality i was extended the offer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in February 2009.

Interview

Interview with hiring manager plus 2 team members (non managers). Lots of talk about team, standard "talk me through your career highlights". Standard "interview" questions of "where do you see yourself in 5 years", "tell me about a challenging personal situation"; "tell me about a situation involving conflict that you managed to resolve". Not very much specific information about role interviewing for.