Electronic Data Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electronic Data Systems Interview Questions

2.7

Interview

Great interview process which will evaluate the employee technical and personal skills. Multiple rounds of interviews were conducted which includes telephonic and personal. Personal was mainly on HR related stuff to check the attitude, confidence level and willingness to take challenges.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Boise, ID).

Interview

Hired through contract agency. Usually takes at least six months to roll over to FT employee

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process went well and took about a week to be contacted. I interview with a group panel and they asked good typical interview questions. I did not like some of the questions asked though,like why did you choose to work here.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a bad customer. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Richardson, TX).

Interview

I had a few face-to-face interviews, but the big one was a panel interview. I had four people sitting on the same side of the table, opposite of me. They each had their own "script" that had specific questions. They continuously peppered me with question after question.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question they asked me was what kind of cereal would I be, if I could be cereal, and why.   3 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems.

Interview

Phone call, face to face interview, urine testing, hair drug testing, and background check.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Plano, TX).

Interview

Fairly straightforward: Call from a recruiter, followed by a scheduled interview with hiring manager and senior staff member. Just one round; I was offered the position about two weeks subsequent.

Interview Questions

• Could you describe how you might respond to [specific workplace conflict scenario]?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Malvern, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Straight forward. Questions asked were very open ended. Was more concerned with your technical approach than specific technical Q & A. Asked open-ended questions to try yo gauge personality. Spoke with the immediate manager and the senior manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you secure a server that just had it's OS installed?   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Lansing, MI) in August 2011.

Interview

I interviewed for a multi lingual position, and it was clear they were having difficulty finding prospective employees fit for the position so the interview was very to-the-point and easygoing. They wanted to know general basics and my foreign language proficiency.

I was called by HR and went over the basics and whether I was interested. Then set up another face to face interview with who would be my direct manager. Upon arriving to the interview, we realized the previous team leader (who had recently left) was actually a mutual acquaintance. The interview was pretty colloquial and relaxed-- the manager did more describing of the position and making sure I understood the cons of the job and listened to me when I listed my expectations. It probably lasted less than an hour.

Interview Questions

• My preferences for type of shifts during the day.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to easily negotiate pay and hours because of the language specialty and demand for hire.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone call and face to face, met with all members of the team then the manager and director, was asked general knowledge based questions, and then was asked coding problems, business specific questions with the manager and finally a review with the director

Interview Questions

• SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, Coding problems, General knowledge based questions   Answer Question

Consultant Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Plano, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was with one hiriing manager and it was very easy. They needed to meet their hiring quota of 100 consultants so they were desperate at the time. A simple HR interview questions were behaviour and then hiring manager. Thats it after a few days I got an offer letter.