Electronic Data Systems Interview Questions in Plano, TX | Glassdoor

Electronic Data Systems Interview Questions in Plano, TX

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Plano, TX).

Interview

Fairly straightforward: Call from a recruiter, followed by a scheduled interview with hiring manager and senior staff member. Just one round; I was offered the position about two weeks subsequent.

Interview Questions

• Could you describe how you might respond to [specific workplace conflict scenario]?   Answer Question

Consultant Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Plano, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was with one hiriing manager and it was very easy. They needed to meet their hiring quota of 100 consultants so they were desperate at the time. A simple HR interview questions were behaviour and then hiring manager. Thats it after a few days I got an offer letter.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Plano, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

Since they were interviewing for PM the, panel asked a lot of questions related to PM experience. They are looking for more experience using MSPS server and I had none. Though i had a lot experience working on MS project, it did not matter to the panel.

Interview Questions

• When was the time you had to take an unpopular decision - can you elaborate?   Answer Question

Relocation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Plano, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

Very thourough interview process. I actually enjoyed the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were faced with a deadline and the timeframe was not enough time.   5 Answers

IT Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Plano, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

Phone interview focused on current work and possible opportunities at EDS, there was not an open position applied for. Conversation led to a in-person meeting. Once on-site further discussion did not identify a real need for a senior manager at the time but the discussion was extremely positive and professional and seemed a very good fit in the future.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with .NET projects and what is your opinion of it as a longterm strategy.   1 Answer
    • How have you in the past managed to motivate long-time employees   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Plano, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

Asked me about the project management process and how to tailor it to different projects and companies. Asked me about my under grad college. Wanted to know when I could start. Was told his expectations about the position; which is to say he would not make a commitment. Then he asked me to come on in.