Electronic Data Systems Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electronic Data Systems Systems Administrator Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Malvern, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

Straight forward. Questions asked were very open ended. Was more concerned with your technical approach than specific technical Q & A. Asked open-ended questions to try yo gauge personality. Spoke with the immediate manager and the senior manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you secure a server that just had it's OS installed?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Electronic Data Systems

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (West Palm Beach, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

First contact was via recruiter then a phone interview followed with team members. Phone interview was moderately technical, asking basic AD, Citrix, Cisco questions. Group interview followed with team members that was more of a personality interview than a technical one.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were not very difficult.
      Active Directory - name the 5 FSMO roles.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Position was contract-to-hire, so no negotiation on contract pay. Negotiation took place after contract expired and full-time position was offered.

System Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems (Tulsa, OK) in November 2007.

Interview

Questions were asked that pertained nothing to the job / field of work I was applying for. It seemed like the interviewer went out and googled "questions to ask in an interview" and them read them off of the paper. Questions asked were somewhere along the lines of "Have you ever been stuck in a jam and how did you get out" "Do you work well with others?" Nothing pertaining to my skills aimed at the position in question.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever come across a period of time where you failed at something and how did you handle that situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing. These people are focused on one thing and that is money. The less money they have to spend on you or your salary the more money they can use to take corporate fat cats out to eat at fancy restaurants in an attempt to etter present themselves. It is every man for himself at this company with no bartering.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Data Systems in December 2009.

Interview

It was very pleasant

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy