Elegran Real Estate Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief phone interview with sales manager (Jared).
    After successful phone interview there is an in office interview with Jared and Jessica (another manager)
    If successful, one more in office meeting with Michael Rossi (CEO)

Interview Questions

• What is the current state of the NYC real estate market?   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with the content manager over the phone, with standard interview questions. Nothing really caught me off guard. Then had to write a sample piece with a prompt I was given. Then, I came in for an in-person interview shortly after and got the job.

Real Estate Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I found Elegran through a recruiter, who sent along my resume then Jared, Sales Manager, reached out to set up the initial phone interview. I spoke with Jared for 25-30 minutes about my work experience in NYC, my understanding of the city and a bit about past experiences. Since I am originally from Texas it was important to them to ensure I had a full understanding of the city. Jared then took the time to discuss more about Elegran as a company and the culture of working with the team.

Following the phone interview, I received an email confirming they would like to bring me in for an in-person interview. We set up the appointment, I came into the office a few days later and talked with both Jared and Jessica. We discussed in more detail about my background, what my goals were for my upcoming career transition and what Elegran has to offer. After speaking for about 45 minutes they pulled in Michael, the owner, who inquired about the exposure I had to NYC through my previous job as an event manager, my family history of real estate in Texas and told me the differences of working at Elegran.

I had been interviewing with a wide variety of real estate firms here in the city to ensure I was picking the right company for me. After the in-person interview I received an offer letter but had some follow up questions which Jared was available to answer immediately. He even had me come back into the office a couple days later to chat one on one with a few of the agents. Shortly there after I accepted the offer to join the Elegran team!

Interview Questions

• Explain your knowledge of Manhattan and the surrounding boroughs.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, processing was quick.
    Got an email to schedule a face-face interview
    GO through resume,discuss the responsibilities of job.
    Got 4 Questions and submitted them in 5 days

All people there are nice. First round is easy and happy. Second round is difficult. Maybe it's because my major is not marketing:(

Interview Questions

• What do you know about marketing?

How to improve the user experience and funnel people to convert to leads based on homepage?

What kind of software you can use to do it?

what type of data are you looking for? After getting the data, what can you do to segment the user bases on the data?

Book list for marketing publications you've read.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and we arranged a Skype interview. They called me on time and I spoke with the sales manager and the operations manager. The whole conversation was pleasant and I felt no pressure form them.
    Then, I had to do a written assignment sent by e-mail the day after.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

First they call you, or email you back, based on if you meet resume/ experience requirements. Second you have a face-to-face interview with several people in the room. You go over your past experiences, what you can do, and how you can benefit the company.

Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

It was very simple. I just walked in, sat down with the HR manager, and we talked about different things on my resume. He also showed me some of the stuff he works on, in terms of fixing the website. We discussed what sort of things I would be doing for the job, and then he said sure. It was an unpaid internship at first, but later on I was offered commission if I sold any properties.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He simply gave me the offer.

Blogger and Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

email to submit a request and then interview on skype with the intern project manager about my personal skills, knowledge and know-how. It was easy-going, not stressful and relax like the company itself. A good way to be prepared to the nice working environment you're walking into.

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

When I interviewed, I was called on the phone and emailed to set up a meeting time. On the day of the interview, I went into the office and had a one-on-one with the owner of the company, and my eventual boss. It was not high pressured at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an unpaid internship.