Elementum Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The process is no different than any other software company in the bay area. Typical data structure and algorithm questions. Overall the process were ok but I got the impression the people who interviewed me were mostly arrogant. Not sure why. I guess what other reviewers have said about interviewers at Elementum is correct.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview colabedit programming, followed by onsite. Onsite was programming exercise followed by 4-5 technical interviews.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Elementum

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elementum (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

phone screen with a easy coding problem, onsite coding 45 minutes followed by onsite interview with 5 people, discuss technical problem, architecture, and with team leader, also engineering manager.
    whiteboarding, coding details, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elementum (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Phone interview followed by onsite. Java , MongoDB questions , distributed computing and architecture questions. Excellent company to work for. The company has lot of potential as they have many talented people who are working hard for the product.

Interview Questions

• Sorting large file , synchronization of existing data with new data in hadoop environment.   Answer Question

The offer came late , I already accepted other offer by that time.