Eli Lilly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eli Lilly Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

3.1

Editor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

The interview was streamlined carefully with around 3 to 4 rounds. Basic HR round, written test (that was online/offline), Technical telephonic rounds (offsite and onsite), and face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How do you cope up with pressure?
      Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

3 people on the panel. Intense STARR questioning. 2 people playing good cop and 1 playing bad cop for reaction. I think it was more about mannerism and confidence than truly being believable

Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

The interviewers were very professional. The interview itself was very thorough. Was a little lengthy (about 2 1/2 hrs). Recruiter provided me with all the information I needed to know where to go and who I would be meeting with.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

Easy, relaxed. Applied through campus website, got selected for an interview. People were very nice and friendly, two on 1 interview, minimal technical questions. A lot of star method and asking about experiences in and out of the classroom

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

phone interview first, then ten interviewers, five forty-five-minute interviews with two interviews in each session. The process was long and tiring but they make it very clear and efficient.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly.

Interview

The process was thorough but a little on the longer side- initially interviewed for another position but the job was filled before I got to interview. Manager called me back about another opening and I accepted after interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Had to give actionable examples of past success for interview; what are your strengths in a team-based environment, etc   1 Answer

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

6 people back to back interview, most of them are behavior question, some interviewers will ask technical question, such as SAS code questions. Wait about 2 days to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• do you have over come some difficulty before?
      Tell me the project you've done before.
      Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled 2 weeks in advance. Found it interesting that they were unable to explain much about the job because it was a new initiative. Made it very difficult to understand what they were looking for or the scope of position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you have been innovative.   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Got more information at the career fair on campus. Applied online and took a personality test on their website. Got contacted that I got the first interview, but did not get asked for a second.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?   1 Answer

Price Reimbursement and Access Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Met at a diversity conference. Was invited to tour the campus and interview with the Price, Reimbursement and Access area. Had one interview with a manager that was mainly behavioral questions and then heard back a couple weeks later. Also got to network with leaders in other areas of the company to get a good sense of the culture and overall organization. Process was fairly easy and everyone was very nice and supportive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone of something.   Answer Question