Eli Lilly Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eli Lilly Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

The hiring process consisted of an HR interview followed by an interview with the hiring manager and then an on site day-long interview with up to 12 different people. The interview process was very rigorous with several fit questions and also required me to give a talk on my previous work. There were interviews with several senior director level scientists and future colleagues from different areas of the organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you had to disagree with someone. how did you do it ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation permitted

Other Interview Reviews for Eli Lilly

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Fort Wayne, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

Three weeks after the application, I received a phone call from the HR and had an PH interview the next day. Questions include what you do currently, why you want to leave the current job, what is your weakness,

Interview Questions

• when do you want to start to work if you were offered this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not yet

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eli Lilly (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2008.

Interview

Applied online and received a casual phone interview out of the blue.

On-site interview followed the standard format of an hour-long presentation and 1 on 1 interviews with scientists and HR.

Lilly does do behavioral interviewing so be prepared with your STAR answers to questions like, "Tell me about how you've resolved a conflict with a collaborator."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible--the pay is already better than most post-docs.