Eli Lilly and Company Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 792 of over 792 interviews

Campus Recruiting25%
Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

Interview process if tough, but worth joining this wonderful organization , basically about the experience, challenges and technical. overall background. challenges faced during submission, how you have overcome. current trends in India.

Interview Questions
  • challenges faced during submission, how you have overcome
    Answer Question

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company in Dec 2021

Interview

Very straightforward and the process is not difficult to follow. You are always kept updated about what the next steps are in the interview process. The HR team are very useful and quick to respond to any questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us of a difficult experience you had at work and how you managed it

What people are saying about Eli Lilly and Company

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

It was straightforward. I talked about my resume, certain experiences I had using behavioral style, and then talked about myself and how I wound up applying to Eli Lilly. Everyone was nice and encouraged me to respond freely and deeply.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had setback, and what you did to overcome it
1 person found this interview helpful

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

It was a nice experience. They make you comfortable and encourage you to answer. They asked thought provoking questions during the process related to your projects. Certain HR questions like why this company and why this job were also asked.

Interview Questions
  • They asked to describe my projects. They asked thought provoking questions during the process related to your projects.

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

It was focused mainly on behavior questions. Make sure you understand your research project. Interesting and engaging interview process. I enjoyed talking with the recruiters. Interview lasted for an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company in Nov 2021

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. The first one is 1 hour and the second one is 2 hours. Met them at a career fair and got an offer after almost 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself,? Tell me about a time you faced a difficult situation and how you handled it?

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Research Triangle Park, NC) in Nov 2021

Interview

- 3 rounds (IT, business, and hiring manager) and 1 HR session with a recruiter. - STAR based method where I was asked about 5-8 questions. - Questions were open-ended and wanted to see my previous experienced and how I handled specific situations. -Lots of behavioral questions with a light touch on technical aspects of the role. -Overall, nice interview experience and feel like it gave me a great impression of the team I will be working with and the expectations from my role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company in Nov 2021

Interview

It was good from my side. There was 2 rounds. In 1st round they start from Introduction and than move to some technical question. 2nd round was technical + managerial.

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

Medium, slightly unorganized but if you're persistent you will reach who you need to speak to. A lot of info can be found on linkedin and referrals will get you along in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

2 rounds of behavioral interviews. Pretty basic. Make sure to study the STAR Method. They got back to me with an offer within a week and gave me about two weeks to accept or decline the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had a conflict and how did you resolve it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 792 Interviews