Eli Lilly and Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eli Lilly and Company Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2018

3.1

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

I was offered an interview on the spot when I attended a computer science conference. They were very friendly and invited me to an on-site. Everyone is very kind and you can tell they truly enjoy their job. All questions were behavior

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important things to you in a job?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

First step is an online personality test. After that I was co reacted by the recruiter. Next was a panel style interview with three managers. Process was 6 weeks start to finish

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

Involved an in-person interview and a follow-up phone conversation asking for technical knowledge. They were very nice people who seemed to enjoy the company. The people I spoke with have been there for some years or were hired right out of the internship for full-time.

Interview Questions

• What was a technical project or experience I worked on and what did I learn?   Answer Question

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

BEWARE!! MASSIVE SCAM!!

Somebody is scamming people using this company's name, info, etc... Person that was spoken to claimed to be President of the company.

First off, NO MAJOR PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY CEO OR PRESIDENT WOULD EVER DIRECTLY CONTACT A PEE-ON CUSTOMER REP. EMPLOYEE FOR A POTENTIAL POSITION.. REALLY?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!?

Online interview, no in person or f2f. Shortlisted resumes and job candidates was a promise of having "superior qualities and desired traits" among other "candidates". Mentioned a check stipend to purchase "office products" and be deposited into your account to work from home.

Thank God it dawned on me before any very personal info was given out like account #s, social security, etc...

Upper levels of this company need to comb the lower levels and find out what's going on. It's sick that some people have fallen victim to this. Hopefully this is a legit company and isn't the actual reason behind the scam!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2018.

Interview

First round interview on skype, second round at their campus
    The first one was on skype because potential full time offer would be in Spain (my home country). I had two 45 min interviews, one with HR and one with the COO. Second round included a vist to their campus to meet many different exmployees and senior executives. Overall it was a great experience and increased my interest in working there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to manage a conflict at work   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

There were several interview sessions with 1-3 people in each. The interviewers asked questions on a checklist. Some wrote the answers on a paper and some typed on a computer to fill in all of the blanks.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

Almost all of the questions were regarding to sales, such as your sales experience, how you can relate to experience to Lilly, and other questions that directly ask about your sales leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• Have lots of sales experience examples and how it relates to Lilly.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Portland, OR).

Interview

They do their due diligence. The interview could take a few weeks, between the phone interview, and phone screen, personality quiz, and the in person interviews. In the end it is completely worth it.

Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Bloomington, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes with 2 Lilly employees. They both held different positions, but were in the corporate finance / financial planning sector. Overall relaxed and easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to respond to a situation with little time to think or prepare.   1 Answer

Dermatology Sales Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company in October 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was really great to work with, she shared information with me before and after the interview. The interview was the hiring manager and a trainer. They were both extremely professional and I enjoyed the interview. The hiring manager followed up with me the next business day to share my status, which I appreciated.