Cover image for Eli Lilly and Company

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Eli Lilly and Company Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 967 of over 967 interviews

Recruiter9%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eli Lilly and Company

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

Pretty smooth process , hiring manager call and interview with two panelists after. Got a verbal offer in the evening. lasted around an hour and the hiring manager call was 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Interest, major, what appeals you about company, technical questions
    Answer Question

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

Long, 2 calls from HR then 2 online interviews with managers. Most STAR questions, some about your experience and knowledge. They ask questions like what is your understanding of CT, Tell me about the situation when....

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

I first had a discussion with a recruiter over the phone. It was about 15 minutes and she asked two behavioral questions. The next step was a Zoom call with the hiring manager and one of her colleagues. I prepared a lot for the interview by studying the drugs I would be selling and by preparing answers to general behavioral questions. The Zoom call was 45 minutes. No questions asked about the drugs, they only focused on the behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a difficult relationship with a coworker. How were you able to overcome this?

Anonymous Employee in Campo Rico

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Campo Rico)

Interview

The first interview was with two head people of the position I applied for, the second interview was with HR. Overall, it was a good experience. I felt comfortable and they were professional but also friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

Generally positive experience. Very thorough process with discussions and interviews with several people. Long process with various levels of people involved, but that's to be expected given how large the company is.

1 person found this interview helpful

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

Firstly general questions with HR, then more technical ones with both Finance Manager and Head of Finance, overall OK. Negative point as no feedback has been received after the interview

Interview Questions
  • Daily routines, key responsibilities, finance controlling questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Bangalore)

Interview

Interviewer should be respectful to the work experience of candidates they are interviewing. Instead of asking basic definitions to an experienced candidate, ask them questions based on their day to day challenges in their job. Definitions can be easily goggled, no need to memorise them and keep them in brain forever as we are no longer in school or college. Also, please brief the candidate upfront what actually the job demands and what skill sets the company and job role is looking at instead of rejecting a candidate whose expertise might not match with your expectation, because this will automatically make him/her ineligible for sometime to apply for other roles as well at lilly. Hope lilly will definitely take this feedback under consideration.

Interview Questions
  • He asked me questions related to Clinical trial basic definitions

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

This company does not welcome diversity. As soon as recruiter realized I had an accent (English is not my first language) he end up the interview before started saying the position location had changed and was no longer in my region. When I considered relocation he gave the most bizarre excuses not to continue the process. I'm still confused with the whole thing, traying to figure out what really happened.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

It was a great interview and they asked great questions loved it but didn’t get the job. Def will be applying again after I am out of college. Hope they accept me next time wish me luck!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eli Lilly and Company

Application

I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company

Interview

a lot of process and very time consuming. i have individual interviews with 5 people and then a case study presentation for a panel. i interviewed for a senior manager position but got offered a manager role instead despite the JD is clearly for sr role

Interview Questions
  • pretty standard interview questions. behavior question for most parts
Viewing 1 - 10 of 967 Interviews

Eli Lilly and Company Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Eli Lilly and Company as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative and Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Representative and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Eli Lilly and Company takes an average of 29 days when considering 830 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 20 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 34 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Eli Lilly and Company according to 830 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.93%