Eli Lilly and Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eli Lilly and Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Eli Lilly and Company

Sales Interview

Interview

Phone interview in person interview final round. Phone interview had fairly general questions. In person was with a group, which was an interesting experience. Hopefully this gets me to 30 words.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview. They scheduled my interview less than a week before the time slots are given. I also felt like they weren't at all interested in me during the interview. There were no small talks or a chance to introduce myself.

Advisor Interview

Interview

Interviews focus on understanding how you have handled situations in your past work that are relevant to the job you are interviewing for. You will typically meet with about 5 people in the interview process.

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was easy for me. Through networking and use of connections, I landed an interview and got the opportunity/offer the very next day. Behavioral question tying past experiences with the work of Lilly is the best way to prepare for their questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you led a team? Describe yourself as a team player? How are you motivated? Hobbies outside of school?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

Had a phone interview then an in-person interview. Both contained mostly behavioral questions and questions about applying past experiences to the current position. Definitely a goal to get to know the candidate's personality as it was a very people-centered position.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to adapt to a change of situation or plans that was out of your control?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2020.

Interview

Half hour phone interview followed by an hour long in person interview. Want to see what you know about the company and position. Very friendly and conservative throughout the process.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

The interview lasted for about thirty minutes. The interview took place two days after receiving an invitation. I was nervous but gave my best responses. The interviewer was friendly and asked straightforward questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, technical, and general questions.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

First round resume submission on website. Next round was 3 interviews each with 2 people interviewing/ asking the questions. the questions are from a standard Lilly document.

Sales Representative Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and thoroughly communicated given the COIVD19 conditions that required strictly remote communication platforms. The preparation for the interview went well and I think I received everything I needed. The managers I spoke with were very nice and seemed very engaged in the interview unlike any other interview I had experienced before.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (San Diego, CA) in October 2020.

Interview

Basic screening Interview questions by HR. Questions around current employment and how my experience fits into their role, my salary expectations etc. Role was for Medical Device System Design. Experience was a match however their Salary was not in my expected range ,so interview process did not move forward.